The satisfied users of the CB2000 or the CB3000, can now move up to the next level with the CB6000 Male Chastity Device. This new model has some enhancements and improvements over previous models, while retaining that same high quality chastity security, comfort, and usability of those previous versions.
• There are three interlocking pieces that fit together as one complete device.
• There are two guide pins that hold the top pieces together with a locking pin connecting the cage to the ring.
• The Hinge has been removed for added comfort.
• The Locking mechanism has been improved to make it easier to change the rings.
• Redesign of the cage allows for a more comfortable fit during long term use.
• The model is made of durable and lightweight polycarbonate and the cage has vented slots for quick drying. The bottom opening allows to ease of use at the urinals.
• Sizing: The rings come in 5 sizes: 1.5", 1 5/8", 1.75", 1 7/8" and 2" (each measurement is in diameters). The cage length is 3.25" with an inside diameter of 1 3/8".
• Package Contents:
• 1 Cage Portion
• 5 Rings of Different Sizes
• 4 Locking Pins
• 4 Spacers
• 1 Brass Padlock with 1 Key
• 5 Individually numbered plastic locks
• 1 Sleek storage case (zippered and embossed).
Note: The rings of the CB6000 do not interchange with the CB3000 or the Curve. There are no Points of Intrigue available (at this time) for this product.
Plastic Locks: Each order receives 5 plastic locks, all individually numbered to assure that it is tamper-proof. Once the plastic locks have been engaged, the only method of removal is to cut the plastic lock itself.
Safety: Use a numbered plastic padlock when you know you're going to be going through metal detectors. Use a silicone lubricant after showering to allow your penis to easily slip into the CB6000. As you adjust, you should be able to wear the CB6000 for longer periods of time, until you can achieve the ultimate goal of wearing it 24/7.
top of page